- Use your smartphone to discover restaurants, make reservations and check out menus in advance
- Keep your credit cards and cash in separate places. If you lose one, you’ve still got the other
- Scan important documents like boarding passes, passports and travel insurance and keep on your personal device or laptop
- Notify your credit card company if you plan to use your card while traveling so you have card access from other cities
- Before you check out of your hotel room, look under the bed, in the closet, and behind the bathroom door for forgotten items
- Refill your prescriptions one week before traveling and make sure you take numbers for your doctor and pharmacy just in case
- Suspend mail and newspaper delivery, and make arrangements for pet sitting or boarding
CHOOSE A CITY
ECS provides service in over 600 cities worldwide.
Sample of cities we serve:
If your city is not listed above, please contact ECS at 1-800-743-3151.